The Team G(race) running team is in its fifth year of existence, and we have grown each year, both in number of participants, and our reach in the community through our fundraising initiatives. In our first four years, we raised over $22,000 for charitable causes, much of that going to organizations that promote fitness and healthy living for children.
Others to be determined
Carmel Marathon/Half Marathon, Saturday, April 18
Flying Pig Marathon, Half Marathon, 4-person relay, Sunday, May 3
Team G(race) is a Charity Partner of The Flying Pig, which means our members get a discounted registration rate through the end of April (with a special code), discounts at the Flying Pig store, and we will have our own tent in Charity Village after the race.
Market to Market Relay
Air Force Marathon/Half Marathon
Columbus Marathon/Half Marathon
ORRRC Team Series
Team G(race) has been part of the ORRRC team series for three years now. Many of the team series races are free if you are a member of the ORRRC. The team series has a point system based on age, finishing place and number of participants. Before each team series race, there will be a designated captain who will be at the race to log our participants.
If you are part of Team G, you are not required to participate in the team series. Even if you can only do one or two of the races, then we invite you to participate with us.
2015 team races
· FEBRUARY 01 Frostbite 5, 2 p.m., Centerville High School
· MARCH 08 Little Miami 10 Mile, 1 p.m., Yellow Springs Bryan Center
· MARCH 14 St Patrick’s 5k, 10 a.m., Middletown High School
· APRIL 26 Sugar Maple 6k, 9 a.m., Bellbrook
· MAY 13 Vandalia 5k, 6:30 p.m., Vandalia Rec Center
· JUNE 30 1 Mile Dash, 7 p.m., Tipp City Kyle Park
· JULY 22 Englewood 5k, 7 p.m., Englewood MetroPark
· AUGUST 01 Tadmor 10k, 8 a.m., Taylorsville MetroPark
· SEPTEMBER 08 DeWeese 5k, 6:30 p.m., DeWeese Park
· OCTOBER 10 Cross Country 5k, 10:00 a.m., Kettering Rec Center
· NOVEMBER 08 Fall Festival 15K, 10 a.m., Spring Valley
Friday, February 20, 2015 – 12th Annual Father/Daughter Valentine’s Day Dance, in partnership with Girls on the Run Dayton.
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/fatherdaughterdancetroy
Candid photos by Holly Lynn Photography: http://www.holly-lynn-photography.com/fatherdaughterdance
Wednesday, April 1, 2015 – Annual Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser at First Place.